Due to the 6/21/18 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in SOUTH DAKOTA v. WAYFAIR regarding "remote sellers" and taxation, we must now collect sales tax in states where we previously were not required to do so.
Sales tax rates vary by location and may include charges for both state and local (city, county, or regional) taxes. In some instances, shipping may also be taxed.
If you have any questions regarding the collection of sales tax, we recommend that you contact your state's department of taxation for clarification. To find contact information for your state's tax agency, click here.
Canadian Duty Rates: 15.5%

Canadian Tax Rates:
Residents of New Brunswick, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador, add HST 13%
Residents of P.E.I., add GST 5% plus PST 9% to total 14%
Residents of: Nova Scotia, add GST 5% plus PST 10% to total 15%
Residents of all other provinces, add GST 5%

International Orders:
Orders shipped outside the continental U.S. may be subject to tariffs, duties and/or taxes upon delivery and are the sole responsibility of the customer.